Besides, you can also use ADB to uninstall bloatware without Root, downgrade an app, etc. The stock ROM comes in zip format, and there are multiple ways to install the Stock firmware on Nothing Phone 1. The easiest way to backup all your Android apps is to use a cloud-based app such as Google Drive, DropBox, or OneDrive. After you create an account with the service, you can access your files from any device.
Flashing TWRP opens up a whole new world of custom ROMS, Mods, Apps that are not officially supported, and much much more. TWRP technically stands for “Team Win Recovery Project” Which is an open-source custom recovery image for Android devices.
- Finally, you might want to relock your bootloader as well.
- The first method is for those users who don’t have root access, and the Second method is for Rooted android users.
- Bishal Pokhrel is a seasoned developer with extensive experience in Android app and website development.
If you have already customized the device with custom ROMs/recovery/root, and want to restore HTC U11 to stock firmware, then we will help you. Backup of firmware depends on how the TWRP maintainer predefined selection of partitions for this phone model. Having a look into specific twrp.fstab the file only has 28 lines.
- This backup will contains almost everything from your phone contacts to apps and games.
- For people who love stock Android, but want additional features on top, Syberia OS is another Android custom ROM to consider.
- If you’re accustomed to working with a rooted phone, there should be nothing in this guide that’s peculiar or alarming.
- We’ll go over the most popular and reliable ones down below.
- On this page, you will find instructions on how to flash Stock ROM on Android Smartphone or tablet using LiveSuit application.
We’ll not be held stock firmware ROM responsible if your phone gets damaged by following these methods. You can use the device drivers provided by your device manufacturer or you can follow the below link to install drivers for any device using PDANET. There are too many reasons why you would want to backup your Android device. It could be for backup purposes, just in case something goes wrong, or to restore it on another compatible device, for further modification/development, and so on. Open the application again and select “Manage and Restore Backup” and then restore. After that, we choose “Backup & Restore” from the app homepage. Congratulations, You have successfully installed Cell C Titan Stock ROM using SPD Flash tool.